By using this site the user has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given hereunder and/or elsewhere in the site.
1. The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections and also in "FAQ" .
2. This site is owned by India GIfts Store, No material from this site or any other web site owned, operated, controlled or licensed by India Gift Store and/or associates or sister concerns may be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted, downloaded, uploaded or in any other manner for commercial use or otherwise without the written permission of India Gift Store Violation of this condition is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights of India Gift Store and/or their associates or sister concerns or affiliates.
3. The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and India Gift Store disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent.India Gift Store does not warrant that the products/services offered will be error-free, or that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components. Any warranties or After Sale Services if any offered by the Manufacturers/Vendors on any product shall be serviced directly by such Manufacturer/Vendor and India Gift Store shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle complaints.
4. There is sometime a possibility of extra charges like Octrai, Taxes or Duties which are to be borne by the recipient at the time of delivery. Please note that www.indiangiftsportal.com does not control these charges as the Octrai & Taxes are applicable in some states in India and for some International deliveries duties may be levied as per the country norms.
5. For Dry Fruits, Chocolates, Sweets or other items that are perishable in nature, the delivery would be attempted only once. If the delivery is not executed during that attempt due to incorrect or insufficient address, recipient not at home, address found locked or refusal to accept, the customer shall still be charged for the order. No refunds would be entertained for such items.
6. Since Gift Items are hand-made, there may be a slight variation from the picture shown. However we will make sure that we deliver the Gift Items as close as possible to the description/ photograph shown.
7. The product specifications (weight, size, color etc.) mentioned with the product photos are only approximate. Most products here are handicraft items. There may, hence, be a variation in the pictures and the respective products. India Gift Store , in its absolute discretion, may deliver a similar / alternate product for reasons or exigencies beyond its control.
8. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall India Gift Store be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered in the site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall India Gift Store be liable to the user for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action (including but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceeding the amount paid by the user to India Gift Store for that specific service/product.
9. In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, India Gift Store will, from time to time, make changes in the Contents and in the products or services described on this Site. The prices advertised on this Site are for Internet orders. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. Any prices used on this Site may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in your area. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers. We are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.
10. Notwithstanding any or all of the Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers stated herein above and in FAQ or elsewhere in the site, any refund or payment by India Gift Store to the user or anyone else acting on his behalf for any reason whatsoever, voluntarily or on being claimed by any user shall not become a waiver of any or all of the Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers made and shall not become a precedent for similar future actions/claims or confer any rights on the claimant. AND further that all such refunds/payments if any when made shall be subject to 10% deduction on account of Bank charges and other processing overheads.
11. We will deliver all the itmes within 2 handling days and it will reach to the customer in 7-14 business days on the basis of the destination he is living. If the item is not deilivered due to incomplete address provided by the buyer. We shall not be responsible to return or refund the money.
12. There will COD fee will be applicable if the customer opt for the COD. THis fee will be paid to the buyer at the time of receiving the parcel.
13. No returns will be acceptable if the product is not as per the expectations or not of the standard quality.
14. If the customer wants the refund of the money due to any damage or lost of the item first of all he has to email us and then once we agree then only refund will be made. Customer will not have any right to make the complaint in the Payment Gateway without prior notification to us. In such Situation we are not liable to refund the amount.
15. If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.